June 24, 2011

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

I hope you have all had a good week!  Mine has been good!  We have made it to Friday...FINALLY!  I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the weekend.  And of course I will give you some great ass pictures to kick things off.  LAst week's winner is to the right. 

Next week on FAF we will begin the mid-year playoffs.  I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to do it, but it will probably be similar to the way the year end was done for 2010, if you were around for that.  For those that weren't here...we will be putting all the weekly winners from this year so far against in each and determining an overall winner over about a three week period. 

Let's move on to this week's pictures.  I hope you enjoy them!  Have a great weekend everyone! 



#1




#2




#3




#4




#5




#6



No comments: