June 3, 2011

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Welcome to the first FAF of June 2011.  I hope everyone has had a good week.  For most of us here in the U.S. it has been a short holiday week.  That makes things kind of nice.  I could get used to that.  Anyway...last week's winner is posted to the right.  This week I have a theme for you.  I think you'll be able to figure it out easily when you take a look at the pictures. 

I hope you all enjoy, and I look forward to seeing which picture is your favorite.  Have a great weekend everybody! 





#1




#2




#3




#4




#5




#6



2 comments:

little said...

oh my! I can't even think of choosing! This is too much. My buttons have been most emphatically pushed. :)

Vulnerable said...

*chuckles softly* you really like women's cute asses, Sir:)

I enjoy the pictures, thank you for sharing, Sir

klaudia