April 22, 2011

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

It's a holiday weekend for most of us here in the US.  The Easter Bunny will be coming and bringing all sorts or sweets to give us all some cavities in our teeth. But DV is going to beat him to it.  I'm going to give you a little candy today, as I do every Friday.   

There was not a very good turn out last week on the vote.  I hope you will all tell all your other blog friends to come by, take a look, and vote for their favorite.  Have a great weekend everyone, and I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you all.



#1




#2




#3




#4




#5




#6




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#5 is quite sexy but I love how the water surrounds the mounds in #1 displaying her ass as a lovely heart.

#1 does it for me. Absolutely clever composition.

-H

Nick said...

#3 please open available and , no contest.