September 30, 2010

I'm Back!

I would like to thank everyone that sent a note or comment over the past few days.  I appreciate your concern and well wishes.  I hope to get back to normal and get all this behind me.  I'm feeling better and much less stressed.  Still not sure about my mother-in-law.  There are still pending issues there, but may be a few days before we know anything further. 

I know what you all were really thinking this week...

"We are sorry for your loss and your stress and wish you the best, but PLEASE come back for FAF!!!" 

Never fear!  I wouldn't leave you hanging if I could at all help it.  We had another close race last week with picture #4 sneaking away with a win.  I can't argue with that picture winning.  It was a tough decision last week. 

I have this week's pictures lined up and ready to go. 

I also have some ideas in the works for some more regular posts, so they will be forth-coming as well. 

I hope everyone has had a good week! 

Take care!

No comments: