September 15, 2010

I Know...

I know who you are.  I know more about you than anyone ever has.  I know a side of you no one has ever seen.  I know your deepest darkest hidden desires.  I know the slut you desire to be...need to be...long to be.  I know your need to serve...your need to be controlled...your need to obey.  I know your need to have no choice.  I know what you feel.  I know your ache.  I know what I do to you and how your body and mind react.  I know you!




You can hide from the rest of the world if you choose.  You can act the way you think you should in front of everyone else.  In front of me?  Not a chance.  Take off the mask.  You can't hide from me.  I see you and know who you are...what you are.  I see into your soul the way no one ever has.  In a place no one else has ever even been given a glimpse.  You have kept yourself hidden in the dark.  Not with me.  I am showing you the light.  Showing you all you can and need to be.  I am shining a bright light on all that you are.  You can stay in the dark for everyone else.  Not for me.  I won't allow it. 

You will make yourself vulnerable to me.  You will open yourself up for me.  You will hand me all that you are and let me show you the way and guide you down the path of discovery.  You will allow yourself to feel like never before.  You will open your mind to the possibilities.  You will feel the freedom was over you.  A freedom from your own self-imposed prison.  A freedom from the walls you have built to keep everyone out.  Not me!  you can't keep me out.  I will climb them...burst my way through them...huff and puff and blow them down.  I have full access.  As much as that scares you, that is what you want me to have.  To see all of you for who you are.  The rewards are worth the risk. 

Take off the mask, as you can no longer hide.  Come into the light where I am waiting.  I am waiting for you.  And I promise to take care of you and protect you with the valor and courage of a great knight.  I promise you won't regret it!

8 comments:

reina(RT) said...

This just sent chills down my spine. And when did you take that picture of me? LOL

kisses
Carrie

DauntlessVitality said...

I took that picture when you were trying to hide. But...nonetheless, your efforts were in vain because I refused to let you. You were forced into the open for me, just the way I required! :)

DV

greengirl said...

I don't even know me - i think that's one of the best parts - learning thingks i never imagined about myself - with him and because of him.

Anonymous said...

The desire and need of removing the mask is unfortunately sometimes overpowered by life's undesired circumstances. But eventually, the mask and circumstances will be gone, and hopefully it won't be too late.

H

DauntlessVitality said...

GG...learning each other and things about ourselves is a great thing. Especially when we can do it together with the one person that means the most to us.

Anon...Circumstances sometimes require us to take a road different than we had planned. I believe things happen for a reason, even if we don't immediately know what the reason is. I hope everything works out for you.

DV

Anonymous said...

DV this is perfect. Well said. What I want to hear, need to hear from that special someone.

I saved it in my diary.

-H

Anonymous said...

this was exquisite. the mask and the dark and the light. peeling away each layer, until we are laid bare to the one we gift our submission to. thank you.

.. said...

You may know me, but it has become much easier to retreat back to my life of comfort and "safety". Maybe one day I'll stop living a lie. As for now, the secret you know is yours alone. I trust you with it.