September 10, 2010

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you have all had a good week.  It's been a holiday shortened one here, but has been crazy busy.  Glad to see the weekend is upon us.  I hope everyone has a great weekend, and as usual, I'm here trying to get you started off with some fantastic asses.  I don't have any male asses for you this week.  However, since I care about my female followers...I threw in a little bonus picture for you at the end.  Don't let it ever be said that I didn't cater to your needs. 

On with the show!!!!!!





















Bonus




DV

4 comments:

reina(RT) said...

I love #2..very sexy. Thanks for the firemen pic this week. You are so kind to share with us. I love it when a man is dirty and the smell of manly sweat gets me soooo wet.

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't love the bonus photo? Mwraawr!

I got a glimpse of photo #1 in google reader and I got all excited. I hurried over to FAF. She's lovely and has some "junk in her trunk". Nice curves; luscious thighs; nice, round, firm rear. *deep sigh*

Great job DV! Thank you.

-H

DauntlessVitality said...

You are welcome ladies. Glad I could get you wound up! LOL! #1 is my fav, but #2 is a very close second. #3 and 6 are probably most most favorite pose ever. There's just something about the shape of a woman in that pose that drives me nuts. :D

DV

Anonymous said...

Bonus? I enjoyed your post and look forward to more. I can run on regular, thankyou. I don't need to run on premium. No bonus required.