September 24, 2010

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Well, our first week with voting went very nicely, I thought.  A nice amount of votes, and even had to have a runoff to see who the winner was.  We had a nice amount of votes for the runoff as well.  In case you missed it, #2 from the runoff won for the week.  I hope everyone continues to come by and vote each week.  Tell all your friends and let them vote too.  I mean who wouldn't want to see and vote for a nice ass?!?!  I plan on keeping up with the winners each week.  At some point we will have a playoff and decide an "Overall Most Fantastic Ass". 

So...it's on with this week's pics.  I hope you all enjoy this week's choices, and please cast you vote for your favorite!  Everyone have a great weekend and may you get some ass of your own to make it more enjoyable.  On with the pics!!!



 #1



 #2



#3



#4



#5



#6


DV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like photo #1 a lot but Chica numero cinco tiene mucho grande "junk in her trunk". Very nice bum.

(It's clear that Spanish is not my first language :D )

-H