September 22, 2010

FAF Voting - A Runoff

I would like tho thank everyone that voted for last week's FAF favorite picture.  We ended up with 26 total votes.  It was a close race and we did have a tie between two of the pics.  So...we are going to have a 1 day vote to decide the winner.  The poll will close at noon central time on Thursday, September 23.  Vote for your favorite of these two and we will decide a winner.  Thanks again for all your votes and comments.

The vote off will involve these two pics!  Cast your vote in the upper right sidebar of my blog.  May the best ass win!

#1



#2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the fіrst time here. I came acrosѕ thіs
bοard and I find It truly uѕeful & it hеlрed mе out much.
І hоpe to give something bаck and help оthers like you aіdеd mе.


Ηere іs my web ѕіte ... yaz lawsuits