September 17, 2010

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

As my post from yesterday indicated, we now how voting available for your favorite Friday ass.  The vote is in the upper right side bar.  I ask that you only vote once and you can only choose one.  This had been suggested, and I had thought about it as well.  My readers have spoken, so....let the voting begin and let the people speak.  The voting each week will close at 11:59 PM Central time on Tuesday.  If there is a bonus pic for the week, it will not be included in the voting. 

I'm using a theme of partially clad women this week.  I don't think it's fair to the models, and the voting, to have one partially covered, and another showing all.  Therefore, I'm trying to keep things on a level playing field. 

Without further delay...here are the Fatastic Friday Asses.


#1



#2



#3



#4



#5



#6




Last week I did a bonus picture of the hot fireman for you ladies.  This week I'll give you another fireman, with a little ass thrown in as well.  :)



DV

2 comments:

reina(RT) said...

Good choices this week DV... I voted for #4. But I love the firemen pic too

Anonymous said...

Nice round asses and legs this week DV.

I think #2 is my favorite...she's very curvy (seems petite).

-H