September 16, 2010

Let The People Speak

If you are a regular visitor to my humble little part of cyberspace here in blogland, you know that every Friday is...well, it's Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF).  Just a little something to get your weekend going and give you some nice asses to view to get your blood pumping. 

After some consideration, and comments that have been left where followers choose their favorite picture of the week, I have decided to make it a bit more fun.  I know a lot of people view FAF and never leave comments.  So, I'm going to try to get more people involved and see what everyone thinks of the pics each week. 

Beginning Friday, September 17, 2010, I will be putting up a poll on my sidebar to allow people to vote for their favorite ass of the week on the six pics I put up.  If I do a bonus pic, that will not be included in the voting.  This is just for fun, but I do ask that you only vote once, so we can all see with some accuracy how it turns out and what all the viewers like.  This should be fun and I look forward to seeing how it goes!

Until tomorrow...take care everyone!

3 comments:

reina(RT) said...

Great idea!!!

Sapphire said...

I am a regular reader and a never commenter! No reason as I love, love, love your blog.
I will come out of lurkdom for the polls for sure because I do so enjoy FAF!

mouse said...

DV Sir,

Very cool idea.

Hugs,
mouse