October 1, 2010

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Welcome once again to Fantastic Ass Friday!  I have gotten lots of positive feedback from the voting, since it was put into place.  I'm glad everyone is enjoying it.  It does make it a bit ore fun to be able to vote and see how your favorite fares.  Please keep voting and thanks to everyone that stops by for it! 

In case you haven't been able to tell, I have been trying every week to keep the choices similar.  Last week they were all color.  One week they were all partially clothed.  I try to keep similar pictures grouped together to make it more interesting.  This week we are going all black and white and artistic.  I hope you enjoy, and find one you just can't help but to cast a vote. 

Have a great weekend everybody! 





#1



#2



#3



#4



#5



#6


DV

4 comments:

reina(RT) said...

Why is #1 my favorite this week? Im just lovin it

Alujna said...

It was a close tie between #! and #3 because 1 most the most submissive and 3 was someone who seemed to enjoy with no holds barred!
lol they remind me of me. :)

Anonymous said...

One is my favorite ass but three is a very nice photo. I really like the lighting.

-H

JIMMY BEAN said...

Beautiful pictures ! Very nice!