December 3, 2010

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

I hope everyone has had a good week.  Last week's winner is to the right. 

It's been crazy busy around my neck of the woods, and doesn't appear to be heading in the direction of letting up.  At least not until after all the holidays.  Just to give everyone a heads up...there probably won't be a FAF the weekend of Christmas or the following weekend.  I will be busy and doing some traveling and I'm not sure I will have time those weeks.  So...FAF will be going on vacation for the holidays.  I also plan on having a playoff soon.  We will be taking all the weekly winners and pitting them against each other to see which ass comes out on top as the overall winner.  :)

I hope you all have a great weekend, stay warm, and are getting all you shopping done.  In TTWD, naughty and nice both get rewarded, so none of you have anything to worry about.  :)

Theme of the week...Stockings!



#1




#2




#3




#4
#5




#6


DV

4 comments:

Hedone said...

Love this set. All the sexy black lingerie and stockings...Mmmm.

Lots of nice photos (composition and all) and nice asses but my favorite of each isn't all contained in one photo.

6 - love the composition. I would love to re-create this photo with me in it

5 - the look on her face is divine

4 - that ass, those thighs make me want to crawl between them...plump and pretty

1 - Is the sexiest photo of all

Thanks DV

reina(RT) said...

I will miss you DV...have a wonderful holiday DV

Carrie

Hawk said...

#6 is off the charts HAWT. Thanks for the compilation :-)

DauntlessVitality said...

Hedone...Thanks as always for you comments and description of the photos.

Carrie...I'll be around a couple more weeks. then I'll still be here, just in and out more than normal. I hope your Holiday is great as well.

Hawk...thanks for the comment, and I'm glad you like them pics.

DV