December 9, 2010

Formspring - Have you ever thought about or tried being a sub?

This is a question I got on Formspring.  Very interesting!  Well...I can't say I've ever been asked this before. The truth is however, I have at least tried to put myself in a subs shoes. I've tried to imagine myself being in that position. That is very difficult for me to imagine. Even thinking about it I don't feel comfortable. I guess it's like a lot of subs saying they have to be in charge in their vanilla life and they hate that. Life demands it, but it just is so not who they are and want to be.

I will say that there are times when I do like an aggressive woman. One that doesn't mind telling you what she thinks and wants, and isn't afraid to go after it. Especially sexually! There are times when it is nice to have her come and be the aggressor and do her thing. That doesn't mean I'm giving up control necessarily, or being submissive either. Just that sometimes it's nice to see a woman become the instigator and go after what she wants and needs, rather than waiting to be directed or told. Not only do I enjoy it, but it shows me where her mind is, what she likes and wants, and that getting it is on her mind.

So..can I be, or try to be submissive? No! It just won't work for me. I could try, but I would feel so uncomfortable doing it that I never would be able to enjoy it.

DV

1 comment:

autumn said...

I completely understand! I could be dominate... but I would hate it every step of the way! No thanks! I much prefer my submission :)