December 6, 2010

Yep...I did it again!!!

Once again, DV has been selected to hit the masses.  I had the opportunity again, in this months issue of Safeword Magazine, to have another of my posts published.    There was one I wrote not too long ago that got a lot of positive feedback from all of you, and we had some great discussions about it as well.  So...that is the one I submitted for re-print.  It is on page 40 in the December issue, which is up on the site now.  You can also click my link below to go directly to it.

Read my article here!

I would like to thank everyone that follows and reads my blog.  Also a big thanks to all those that leave comments and open up the lines of discussion, whether you agree with my thoughts or not.  It is due to all of you that I was able to be found and get this opportunity in the first place.  Thanks for all your continued support and coming back time after time to see what I'm up to.  Without you this wouldn't have been possible.  I also want to thank my Mom, and Dad, my agent, my publicist, Swiss Cake Rolls, morning coffee, Sam Adams beer, pizza, burgers, the thousands of fantastic asses on the internet, and ESPN.  Without you all I wouldn't be the man I am today.  LMAO!  Ok...I was having an Oscar moment...and it's gone now.  But seriously...thanks for all the comments and support I have gotten. 

DV

6 comments:

k!nkyNurse said...

Wonderful article. Congratulations!

reina(RT) said...

That is great DV... It showes your a wonerful writier

Carrie

reina(RT) said...

BTW...why didn't you thank me in your speech

Anonymous said...

Great article, Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being published again! That article is one of my favorites, as you know. :)

DauntlessVitality said...

Thanks everybody! I appreciate your congrats.

As for Carrie's question...I did mention you. Yet, only you and I know that my pet name for you is "My Little Swiss Cake Roll". LMAO!

DV