December 23, 2011

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Welcome to a holiday edition of FAF.  There will be no voting this week.  The pictures are strictly for your viewing pleasure. Next week we will begin the first round of the FAF Year End Playoffs, pitting all the weekly winners against each other.  Last week's winner is posted to the right, and I must say I was surprised at how much of a blow-out it was.  The winner ran away with almost all your votes. 

I hope you all have a great weekend and a Very Merry Christmas!



 



 














5 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh number 1 had me straight off! Then I saw #4 -God you always make it so diffivult DV!! *lol*
Merry Xmas to you!

Southern Sir said...

My reaction was the same as sweet girl's, # 1 jumped out at me in the beginning until I saw #4.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for #4!

Have a wonderful Christmas, DV!

Take care, Sky

little monkey said...

I love #1, it's so cute and naughty. #4 is a better ass per se, but number one is a better picture. Lol. Don't you just want to spank that naughty little elf?

Merry Christmas, DV!

little said...

oh DV! we found the same arse. Happy Christmas and thank you for your well wishes.."see you" in the new year. L xx