November 10, 2011

Thanks Lurkers!

Once again it is that time of year...Love Our Lurkers Day.  I would like to thank all of you, known followers and those of you hiding in the shadows.  I know there are a lot of you that stop by my blog and keep up with what I am posting.  I appreciate your doing so, and that you enjoy what I write and post...even if it is just for the Friday asses.  LOL! 

It is because of the continued support and interest that I am here.  It warms my heart to know I can write my views, thoughts and experiences, and have an affect on someone.  I receive a fair amount of emails in regards to my posts, even if that person doesn't leave a comment.  I appreciate your taking the time to contact me, and let me know how I have touched on a subject that means something to you. 

Just because you are a lurker doesn't mean you have to stay hidden.  You are all always welcome to leave a comment on my posts, even as anonymous.  You can also make your way over to my tumblr page and contact me anonymously through there.  If you aren't as worried about staying in the shadows, then feel free to directly email me as well.  The point it, I do love hearing from you all about what I write and post.  I'm also happy to offer my thoughts and opinions privately by email and such, if you don't want it on my blog.  So don't remain silent if you have something to say.  Feel free to speak.  I won't bite...I promise.  I save that for special occasions.  :)

Thanks again to everyone...lurkers and followers alike.  It's your support of me and my blog that fuel my desire to keep posting.  Have a great Lurker Appreciation day everyone.

DV


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a lurker but a long time follower. Thank you for your insightful posts and FAF.

-H

Anonymous said...

I am a lurker.....but an appreciative one. Much thanks for all the insight as always.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy both of your blogs and so does my Master. I have even added them as links to my own blog. What you have to say and share is insightfulI believe not only to us slaves but Masters as well.

Ally said...

I'm a lurker... I like your insightful posts the most.
Happy LOL Day :)

little said...

Sometimes I lurk *redface*...a little look here and there..alwys appreciating what you write x

Hermione said...

I'm not really a lurker but stopped by to say hello. Thanks for being a part of LOL 6.

Hugs,
Hermione

scarlet said...

HI, I do lurk a bit here and wanted to say hello today and let you know I appreciate what you write!

Unknown said...

*waves*

Happy LOL day

A.S.S. said...

Happy LOL Day!

:)
~Todd and Suzy

DauntlessVitality said...

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and saying hello...followers and lurkers alike. :)

DV