September 16, 2011

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Here we are..ending the week with another highly anticipated edition of FAF.  Thanks to all that have continued to stop by and vote.  I really do appreciate your participation, and there would be no reason to keep doing this without all of you.  So...thanks!

Last week's winner is posted to the right.  We had an ethnic theme last week.  This wee we are going to have a theme of multiple asses per picture.  I hope you enjoy the ones I have chosen for you.

Have a great weekend everyone!



#1




#2




#3




#4




#5




#6



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

booty yin and yang! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!
~~Sophia

Elder said...

More difficult this week. For me there is no clear winner this time. In the end I voted for number 1.