August 5, 2011

Friday Humor

Ok!  I think we could all use a little humor.  I know I could and this made me laugh A LOT!!!  Maybe it's just my sick sense of humor.  Anyway...many of you are probably familiar with the E-Trade baby and the related tv commercials.  Here is a video of the baby when things go bad.  Enjoy!

***It seems as though this video has since been removed from youtube.  Something about copyrights and all that legal crap.  Oh we...it was funny for those of you that got to see it before it was taken down.***






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was too cute!!

Histoy said...

Very Funny! Thank you DV....

k!nkyNurse said...

LMAO! This is too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laughs! Very cute :)

blossom said...

i have never seen this before DV, so cute.

blossom x

Storm said...

lmao. I gotta say, that's a good one.