August 5, 2011

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Welcome to another week of FAF.  First of all let me address a question.  For those that have inquired, I have been extremely busy with family and work.  Therefore, I haven't had much time or inspiration to write or post.  I hope to change this very soon, so please bear with me. 

As for FAF, last week's winner is to the right.  Thanks to all that voted.  I hope to make it difficult for you again this week.  Giving you tough choices is what makes this work.  We don't want a runaway on your favorite.  We want a close vote with lots of votes submitted.  Enough with my rambling.  On with the pictures. 

I hope you all have a great weekend, and may the best ass receive your vote! 



#1




#2




#3




#4




#5




#6




5 comments:

  1. Aaargggh! So close between #2 and #4. I saw #2 and thought, didn't he just post that? Then I remembered where I saw it...LOL.

    Have a great weekend DV.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice pics this week, although #2 is just awful. It is always interesting to see which ones people like, and just goes to show how different we all are. Would be very boring otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving them all, thanks DV

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love #5 Classic. Turned me on. mmmm mmmm
    So sexy.

    Kittycat

    ReplyDelete