August 19, 2011

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Welcome to another hot August day, and another edition of Fantastic Ass Friday.  We had a great turn out on the vote last week.  Much to my surprise, it was pretty much a runaway with the votes.  One picture apparently stood out as the favorite for almost everyone.  You all never cease to amaze me.  But then again...what should I expect but amazement when it come to all you fine followers.  Last week's winner is to the right. 

I will do my best to make this week a more even contest.  Also this week, there are a couple of the pictures that were submitted by followers.  So yes...you the viewers do have input in FAF.  Feel free to submit a picture to me if you find one you like and feel it is worthy of FAF.  I will be more than happy to use it.  You may submit pictures directly yo my email, or use my tumblr blog, which accepts submissions.

I hope you all have a great weekend!



#1




#2




#3




#4




#5




#6





5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh this was difficult! number #3 and 4 certainly conjures up images of a good spanking! Mmmm....

Anonymous said...

I like #3 and #4 also but I think 3 is a little more naughty.
I look forward to voting every Friday, thank you!

Loki Taviel said...

number twooooooonumber twooooooo

Anonymous said...

#1. Love her strength. That cute little tush is highlighted by the thong tan-line...mmm.

#4. A deliciously inviting pose. Of course she looks hot in stockings and garters...that's almost cheating :D

#5 Damn! Her bum is looking good to...the lingerie accentuates her positive.

A tough choice this week DV.

-H

Southern Sir said...

#2 the way she is standing against the wall, patiently waiting.

#3 and #4 are very close contenders but the stockings and garters give #4 an edge.

#6 has a demur feel about her.