June 22, 2012

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Thank God It's Friday...not because it's the end of the week, but because you all are so looking forward to a fresh set of fantastic asses to view on cast your vote?  Right?!?!  No?  Ok maybe a little of both.  I am looking forward to the weekend myself.  Been a very hectic week, and I need some relief. 

Last week's winner is posted to the right.  It really wasn't even a close vote last week.  Kind of surprised me.  Oh well!  Just when I think I have given you tough choices, there is a runaway.  I'll try to do better this week.  I don't usually do this, as my pics are typically all or mostly B&W pics, but this week's pictures are all color.  Thanks once again to Ms Blossom at Beautiful Submission for submitting some pics to be used in FAF.  You all need to thank her...she has awesome taste in what she finds and sends to me. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 



#1




#2




#3




#4




#5




#6



2 comments:

AtiyaLuv said...

this is a hard one!!!

blossom said...

smiles...thanks DV always a pleasure!!!

blossom x