June 1, 2012

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Welcome to the end of May and the first of June.  The warmer summer season, at least here in the States, is here in full swing.  I hope you all have had a great holiday shortened week.  Last week's winner is posted to the right.  I can't say that I blame any of you that voted for this picture/ass.  Very nice indeed!

I decided to go with a special theme for you this week...couples.  I haven't done couples in a while and have gathered a few, so when it was requested, I thought...why not?!?!  So couples it is!

I hope you all have a great weekend!



#1




#2




#3




#4




#5





#6



2 comments:

Donna said...

I thought you might like to know that my husband and I both look forward to FAF. We vote separately and then share how we voted.

In defending our preferences we have each learned something new about what appeals to our partner. And after a couple of decades of marriage, that continues to be a good thing.

BTW, my preference won last week. lol

Thanks,
Donna

abby said...

Love the photos, cast my vote. Will have to drop in here more often! abby