June 15, 2012

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Welcome to another week of Fantastic Ass Friday!  The summer heat is upon us and it's that time of year for barbequing, boating, swimming, short shorts, short skirts, bikinis, long tan legs, big...ooops sorry i got a little side tracked for a moment.  Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the summer so far and you are able to get outdoors and take in some great activities.

We had a great turnout last week on the voting.  One of the best ever, so thanks to everyone who voted for their favorite.  Last week's winner is posted to the right.  I was honestly a little surprised at the winner, as it wasn't the most D/s related option, and thought that would pull a lot of weight with my readers and followers.  Shows what I know!  A very nice picture won, though, so no complaints from me.

This week I'm sticking with a D/s pics and going with a bound wrist theme.  I hope you enjoy!  Have a great weekend everyone! 



#1




#2




#3




#4




#5




#6



1 comment:

Jake said...

I'm voting for #3, even though the rope obscures the view a bit. It's got such a nice shape!