June 8, 2012

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

Thanks to everyone that participated and voted last week.  I'm got some good feedback in regards to the couples theme.  Thanks to everyone that sent me a note.   I also received a wonderful comment from Donna on last week's FAF.  She pointed out how her and her husband each vote separately and then discuss their individual choices and why they like or chose that picture.  I think it's wonderful that a couple can become closer and communicate openly all because of FAF.    Who would have known FAF was bringing couples together?!?!  ;)

Last week's winner is posted to the right.  I have some more good pics, or so I think, for you this week.  This week has a submissive tone to it.  It's all about "face down and ass up".  I hope you enjoy the pics.  Have a great weekend everyone!



#1




#2




#3




#4




#5




#6



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All very nice :-)

Unknown said...

veeeery nice =D

Anonymous said...

veeery nice.. :) number five is my favourite. Now, please answer this: Where do you get this nice photos from? ;)

DauntlessVitality said...

Thanks for your comments and I'm glad to know you enjoyed the choices this week. :)

Original_Me...do you really think I'm going to give away all my secrets?!?! LOL! Actually most of them I find while perusing around on tumblr. Although, some are also submitted by followers who come across them and send them to me to be used.

DV