May 25, 2012

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

We are quickly approaching the end of May and the beginning of summer.  I for one am happy to have warmer weather.  Although, give me a month or so and I'll be complaining because it's so damn hot.  LOL!  Speaking of hot...last weeks' FAF winner is posted to the right. 

I hope you enjoy the pics this week.  Lots of boating, swimming, grilling out, etc... to be had this weekend!  Please be safe and have a great extended weekend!  I hope you all have a great Memorial Day!  (for those of you in the states anyway)



#1




#2




#3




#4




#5




#6



2 comments:

Southern Sir said...

It's hot enough as it is here and these selections heated it up even more.
Have a fun Memorial Day yourself!

DauntlessVitality said...

I agree...it's already hot here. Mid 90's all weekend is expected. Luckily no rain and the humidity isn't through the roof yet, so that should make for a nice weekend. :)