January 4, 2012

Wednesday Humor

It's been a while since I've done one of my humor posts, and it's about time it's brought back into the picture.  I've been reading a lot of posts lately where so many people seem to be struggling...in their relationships, in life, or whatever the case may be.  So, I hope I can bring a little smile and laughter to your day and give you a break from all the stress of life.















And last but not least...
Men will look at this picture and see colored ammunition.
Women will look at this picture and see shades of lipstick.
A Kinkster will look at this picture and see...
An assortment of pocket-sized vibrators disguised as cosmetics.  :)



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lipstick that doubles as a pocket-sized vibrator?!!

Life is GOOD!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you DV for the smiles. I needed that today. :)

You're right. There are so many of us struggling with different issues. I was chatting to a friend and I said you know here I am whining about my lot in life right now and how I don't want to move etc and she wisely said "everyone has their own version of hell."

She's right. There are people a lot worse off than me and my version of "bad" might not be theirs.

I liked that I was able to smile today with your post. Thank you.
Fondly, Sky

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!!
smiles
butterfly

Southern Sir said...

Ahh that's great, thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love to laugh:)!!!

Love,
Kitty

mouse said...

Those were great!!

Hugs,
mouse

K said...

Is it bad that my boss sent the first one to all staff a few months ago..:)

Thanks for the laughs...i thought the last one would say kinksters see little penises. Um...apparently only perverts like me see that!!! Lol...yikes!

Happy new year DV:)

K

Storm said...

lmao. Thank you.

AtiyaLuv said...

ROFL! Meth Lab!! haha...and the lipstick...so true!!
Thanks DV, I needed a cheer me up this morning!