July 15, 2011

Fantastic Ass Friday - Mid-Year Playoff Finals

We have reached the finals of the mid-year playoffs for FAF.  We have had some good votes so far.  Thanks to all that have participated. 

We had a tie for second place again last week.  So...three pics are moving on from last week, three from the week before, and the two that I gave an automatic bid into the finals.  Yep...that's right...there are eight total pics in the finals.  I know it's a lot to choose from.  Since there are so many, I will allow you to vote for two pictures.  Now, I realize you can't vote for two at once, as has been pointed out to me.  You will just have to come back a second time to place your second vote. 

Enough with my delaying the inevitable!  Let's get on with the pictures, and I look forward to seeing who you all vote as your Most Fantastic Ass for the first half of 2011!



FAF Playoffs - Finals


#1



#2



#3



#4



#5



#6



#7



#8






1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooooooh too difficult -too difficult!!