June 25, 2010

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

First off, I apologize for the lack of posting lately.  Things have been very hectic at home and work.  I spent this past week in Chicago on business.  It was very nice a a great place to go visit, but man was I glad to get back home.  Things are just too cramped and too many people.  I was very happy to get back to my little piece of the world.  Especially after spending 14 hours in the airport try8ing to get back home.  Storms kept canceling and delaying my flights.  I didn't think I'd ever get out of there.  At least I had plenty of time to hang out in the bar and watch soccer, or football to everyone but Americans.  LOL! 

I will say though, that in a city the size of Chicago, there is never any lack of eye candy.  Hot and stylish women every direction you look.  Actually more than one person can possibly concentrate on.  LOL!  Which brings me back to today's topic...let's get to the women and their Fantastic Asses.























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the round mounds in #5. I'll just slither right up and take a bite! Mmmm.

-H

P.S. I love Chi-town. I'm glad you made it home safely.

reina(RT) said...

My picks this week are 1 and 5...I love when you put a man's pic up there for us women to admire.

Chicago is a great city to vist and Im glad you made it home in time to to post FAF

Carrie

mountain girl said...

love number 1...too sexy.*sigh*

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back in town. Our series of questions and answers did not yield much result for the third, but I hope we can keep it up.
Personally I like the sexy slinkiness of No. 6. You need to put vote counters on these!

Alujna said...

i love No.2 *sigh* :)

DauntlessVitality said...

Thanks everyone! Hmmm...a vote counter for each one?!?! That's a thought! Hedone...you know I'm going to throw in some male ass for you ladies every now and then. I have to keep your attention. LOL! ;)

DV