September 13, 2012

Fantastic Ass Friday (FAF)

I hope everyone has had a great week.  Last week's winner is posted to the right, as usual.  Thanks to everyone that has voted and continues to stop by each and every week.

I haven't done this for a while, and since I have to keep all my lady fans happy and interested this week you get...drum roll please...ahhh the anticipation...and...YES!!!  It's Male Ass Week for all you Ladies! For all the guys (heterosexual ones anyway), shut-up and leave me alone. The ladies need some nice asses to view as well, and we all know that we have to keep the ladies happy or no one is happy.  :)

I hope you all enjoy, and have a fantastic weekend!



#1



#2



#3



#4



#5



#6



5 comments:

Christie J said...

naked men should *not* be carrying around swords. it's just not safe!

DauntlessVitality said...

LMAO...it's all in your perspective. All men should proudly carry their sword...it's just dependent on how you wield it that makes all the difference. ;)

Christie J said...

now i'm lmao!

Emen said...

Which one is you?

DauntlessVitality said...

It's your fantasy, so I can be any of them you want me to be. ;)