March 11, 2020

My first experience with another woman... (His view)

This was a wonderful experience for Hds. She has had some hesitation in the past with accepting her desires and attraction to women. Maybe hesitation isn't the right word.  More like she tries to deny it but can't.  And being the good Master I am I won't let her deny it.  In fact I rather enjoy making her admit it.  
This was something we had talked about for a while, but it hadn't come to fruition yet.  I vetted several candidates and the woman I chose I spoke with for a coupe of weeks before agreeing to meeting.  She was a bit older, completely understood her place and what I was seeking in this.  This experience was setup to be all about Hds. It was about her submission and slavery, trusting me, and getting past her nerves to be able to experience this. It was about putting her on display, knowing she was being seen in a completely bare and vulnerable position. She was there to be enjoyed and in a position where she had no choice, but she didn't want choice.  This was something she wanted but also needed to be made to do.
After being confident in my choice of who would be a part of this experience with us I informed HDS.  Least to say she had a panic attack.  Yet, we talked through it, she trusted me, and I assured her we would meet in public prior to this happening.  On the day this was to happen we met at a nearby Starbucks to ensure we all meshed and it still felt right.  She even suggested and allowed us time to talk through it before proceeding with anything, which only helped assure me I had made a good choice.  She understood what I was trying to do and was fully supportive.  
Once we moved forward and met at the hotel, Hds and I got there first.  I had Hds in position and ready by the time the knock came at the door.  You could hear HDS' heart beating as I went to answer the door, as she knew there was now no turning back.  As we went through the paces a it, hearing the other woman ask to touch her, hearing me grant her permission, and then Hds feeling her hands on her body was wonderful for her to experience as well as for me to watch. Seeing how much Hds really did enjoy it, and how much her desires were found to be valid in the touch of this woman and having her hands explore her body. She was soft and caring and made sure to not overstep her place in this.  
To this day I remind HDS about how she had another woman touching her, how she was raising her ass off the bed and moving her body in unison of having her pussy rubbed and explored, and how she didn't want it to stop. Topped off with being fucked in front of this other woman and holding her hand and looking her in the eye as she orgasmed multiple times for me.  
There was little to no touching at all between myself and the other woman. It wasn't about me being with her. It was all about having her there and Hds getting this experience. It was a step into the kiddie pool as a starting point for exploring her bi side, and it couldn't have gone better. The woman I chose was wonderful and couldn't have made this better for either of us. She was there to assist and asked to touch her and and help, but she was not at all aggressive or pushing for too much.
We further explore this in the future as opportunities present themselves, and we will see if we move from the kiddie pool to something a bit deeper. Hds also has fantasies of Master being with another woman and her being made to watch, but that is a complete other topic and scenario for another day! In the scope of this experience, I am so proud of Hds for trusting me and being able to have this experience.
DV

3 comments:

Storm said...

I enjoyed reading both of your perspectives on this, and I admire your approach to this exploration. Reading her post makes it clear that the night was a success.
It was encouraging to read these posts, and reminded me that it is truly possible for these kinds of things to be positive experiences. Thank you both for sharing.

DauntlessVitality said...

@Storm ... Yes it is possible. I won't say that the search was easy to find the right person for this, but it is possible. Glad you enjoyed reading our views. It can be interesting to post a his and hers POV since they can be different in regards to the same situation, so we hope doing it this way is beneficial, or at least enjoyable to read both sides of it.

DV

His devoted slave said...

Thank you for the kind words, Storm!
I love reading Master's view on this day. It not only helps fill in some of the blanks for me, but I love reading how long he vetted her, and how important my physical and emotional safety was for him.
It is absolutely possible for these experiences to be a positive one! Communication and trust are a must, or it could easily destroy a relationship.

Hds